Arrandale and apple tablet release in november? :eek:

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by george.dye, Aug 4, 2009.

1. george.dye macrumors member

<http://www.techshout.com/ipod/2009/04/apple-tablet-to-be-released-in-november/>

This is one of a few articles stating November release for the tablet. This is speculation.

With some sources claiming a Q4 2009 release for Arrandale, could we see up updates with the MBP and the tablet released at the same event?

This is speculation, however I am hopeful.

I do not care about the tablet, I just pieced Q4 release and November release together. Any chances?

Any thoughts or more information on Arrandale? I read all 27 pages of "waiting for arrandale" however I am still in the dark as to the proposed release date of Arrandale.

:eek:

2. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

The general consensus is that we will hear something about the mystical tablet in September, with a release sometime before the year ends.
    This is just speculation though.

We won't be seeing new MBPs until early next year.

3. drummerlondonw3 macrumors 6502a

drummerlondonw3

I would agree with geoffreak, if anything Apple will want the focus 100% on the new iTablet (etc) and I can't imagine sticking any new processors in at the same time

4. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

It's too early for the Macbooks to get updates. The iMacs and Mac Minis should be getting updates next.