"Arrhythmias" iPhone/iPod/iPod app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bazbol06, May 20, 2011.

1. bazbol06 macrumors newbie

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I just released my first App. It is a medical App called "Arrhythmias". The App debuted in the Top hundred and is a top ten app now, wanted to get some feedback and wanted to know how often you guys think inshould add updates to the app. Thanks for you help and I hope you check out the App!

*--------------------------------
    Abe Balsamo PAC, MPAS
    bazbol06 @ gmail.com

Download my iPhone, iPod, iPad App "Arrhythmias"!

Please leave 5 stars!

www.AppsByAbe.com

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arrhythmias/id429796356?mt=8

2. psonice macrumors 6502a

Not tried it, but it looks like a good useful app.

I'm kind of confused though - it's currently #6 in the US store for medical apps. Who is buying it?! I can imagine doctors would find it very useful, and maybe some patients if they want to understand their ECG. Is that enough to put it in the top 10 in the medical category?

Anyway, best of look with it, this is the kind of app I like to see more of :) (oh, and on feedback - maybe ask on more medical oriented forums too. It's good exposure for your app (so long as you don't turn it into spam), and you'll get feedback from your most important users there.)

3. bazbol06 thread starter macrumors newbie

Free for good home!

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback so far. Want to get more constructive feedback so I just released the App for free for a few days. Please download it and let me know what you think about it. Thanks again for your time!

Abe