Arrival by tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jake55111, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Jake55111 macrumors newbie

My iPad 2 is currently in Anchorage, Alaska (Mar 17, 2011 1:51 PM) and I'm wondering, the FedEx page says "Estimated delivery: Mar 18" I doubt it since its only in Anchorage, but for the people that already got the iPad how long did it take to get from Anchorage to delivery? Think there's any chance of an iPad tomorrow?

2. C N Reilly macrumors regular

Yeah, if it made it to Anchorage by today you should be set. It flies direct from Anchorage to Memphis, and from there overnight delivery is assured.

That's if it made it on a flight to Memphis. But it really should have; FedEx's site is just slow to update sometimes.

3. meder87 macrumors regular

Well Fed Ex delivers until 8pm I think. Fed Ex is pretty good with delivering so don't count them out.

4. nixiemaiden macrumors 6502a

My first gen went from Anchorage to Memphis to Orlando overnight. It didn't get to my local fedex depot until 9am and they sent out a special delivery van and I got it around 10:30 a.m.

When I woke up at 8 and saw it just left Orlando I thought there was no way I would get it but they surprised me.