Arrowhead Apple Store - Peoria, Az

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bdizzle, Mar 16, 2011.

1. bdizzle macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Has them. Giving tickets now.

2. bluemonkeyguy macrumors 6502

dam it:mad:, just got there and they don't have the model that I want. oh well. I wouldn't have to worry and waste time on this if it wasn't for the manager there on launch. On launch day I got the model that I wanted in my own hands but it had to go back to stock because my form of payment (father and his credit card) was late by 25mins on 5:00 traffic.:mad:

3. mattaz02 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I was 2nd in lone there this morning. O wanted a 64gb white AT&T, but they only had Verizon. I bought the Verizon one because I'm tired of waiting. I figure I can tether my iPhone if I want AT&T, or if I'm in a place that has better Verizon, I can use that. I'm happy either way!!

4. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Ewww...then I have to go to PEORIA....ewwww

:)

Thanks for the heads up, on a serious note.

5. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

Sounds like the fault lies with you or your father, not the manager. I know that if I was next in line, I wouldn't want to leave while the guy in front of me just held it in his hand. It would be tragic to hold it and then give it back, I don't know if I could have bared it.

6. bluemonkeyguy macrumors 6502

It is not my fault or my fathers. She was worried about not selling iPad (as stupid as that sounds, yes). Quoting the manager,"We cannot hold on these for you, we have to sell them now." I mean, I waited for 4+ hours on launch and she has the audacity to tell me that she can't wait a half hour for my father to arrive from traffic. What other evidence does she need to prove that I was going to buy the model that day. That's what pissed me off. I know that it isn't the end of the world (I'm not even mad that i don't have an iPad), because I know I'm going to get one in the future, but I'm mad because of the time she made and will make me lose because of this. Worst feeling ever to give away my iPad.:(

Also a funny thing to note is that this guy's face, two spaces behind me, lit up like the forth of July because that iPad was going back to stock was the same one he wanted. :D