***Arrows gone, "Corn-puter" ate em???

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by razu13612, Sep 17, 2010.

1. razu13612 macrumors newbie

Recently installed Safari Update, and no longer have "arrows", the ones where you can go forward and backward a page at a time. These "arrows" are normally at the left hand side of the upper task bar (immediately below the "stop lights)(red, yellow, and green)......... I suspect they need to be "enabled" after installing the Update, but how do I do it? Sorry if it's just a simple key-stroke, but being both "corn-puter" challenged and AARP-ized this new IMac has me doing adult beverages at 10AM.......... It bothers my DW even more, she used the "arrows" a lot more than me. Also, the 10AM "muscle relaxers" bother her!

Thanks for helping this Ole AARP-fart, Marty

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

In Safari, click on "View" and then "Customize Toolbar" in the top menubar. You should be able to add the arrows back.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Right click on the area where the arrows should be, click "customize toolbar" and then wen you see the icons pop up you simply drag your favorite items back to the toolbar.

4. razu13612 thread starter macrumors newbie

*** Arrows gone !!!

Gee, I just knew it was something simple!!!!! So, once again, THANK YOU guys/gals...... This is the second time I have asked questions, gotten replies on both of them to solve MY problem. The first took 6 minutes, and this one took 3 minutes.......... You guys/gals are GREAT !!!!!!

Ole AARP-fart, Marty