Arrows v 1.0 is now available via the App Store and iTunes!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by fi5thstreet, Mar 14, 2009.

1. fi5thstreet macrumors newbie

Hi all!

Our very first iPhone app, arrows, has just been released and is now available at the low intro price of .99 cents.

Click here to head over to the Apple App Store to check it out.

Arrows is a fun for the whole family, highly addictive multi-player dice game.
    It is meant to be played in a group setting, with a total of 3-10 players.

We call it a PassIt! game, meaning that after each players turn, they then pass the iPhone\iPod Touch counter-clockwise to the next player.

Arrows is a game in the same vain as LCR (left, center, right) but, with a twist.
    Each die has a "Randomizer" on it, and when rolled will change to a random player number and pass the coin to that player accordingly.

Try it out with a group of family or friends and you will love it.
    Some people play in between poker games and make it interesting by playing for chips, coins, dollars, peanuts etc.....
    Quote, "My kids love playing for piggy bank money! They loved "shaking it" to roll the dice. Nice!"

Please check it out and give us your thoughts.
    Again, this is our first app, and we are very excited about it.
    We have some real nice updates and a contest coming soon that will make the game all the better.

Ciao,

Frank
    Fi5th Street Media

2. afumo77 macrumors newbie

Awesome, was wondering when....

someone was going to come out with this game. I love the random dice, now anyone can be in the game at any time. Can't wait to play with my friends tonight. We put money up so it makes it that much more fun.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again and keep up the good work!