artwork in coverflow?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ballnluv23, Jan 4, 2008.

1. ballnluv23 macrumors newbie

so I transferred a whole bunch of songs/tracks over to my ipod touch...but when i turn the touch sideways to browse through my tracks in coverflow, I see only about 4 tracks having an "album cover preview". All of the others just have a gray box with a question mark. I can still listen to those songs, but I'd like to have that "album cover preview" so that I can browse using coverflow. Any ideas how to fix this?

2. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

You have to download the artwork either through iTunes or import the artwork manually into iTunes.

3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

A gray box with a question mark? Is this what you are actually seeing? Albums without artwork should display with a black album cover with white musical notes.

4. cheekybobcat macrumors 6502a

cheekybobcat

I agree with the "you should be seeing black box with musical notes" but anyway, just do this:
    Find out the names of the albums and type them into the "Album" field and make sure it is EXACTLY right.
    Than click "advanced" and choose "get album artwork" and it should work.
    if not, just go into google or another image search and type in album names and copy and paste into itunes.
    hope that helped..