As of Sun 17 -Apple trailers stopped working

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Racineur, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Racineur macrumors regular

Racineur

Hello, strange behaviour from Apple trailers site this morning. 8 Out of 10 trailers don't work. In Safari, Chrome Yosemite or Mountain Lion. Cloverfied, Jane got a gun, Southbond, Money Monster, only a black band under the picture. But My golden days work. All trailers work fine on iPad Air 2 though. I absolutely did nothing, no changes, no nothing. I'm clueless. Maybe someone has the problem or heard of it. Thanks for helping.

2. Bending Pixels macrumors 65816

3. Racineur thread starter macrumors regular

Racineur

Hi again. Here a some screenshots of what works and doesn't. PNG taken on Safari 6.2.8 on Mountain Lion. Same on Yosemite. No trailers at all on Chrome or Explorer 11 on Windows 7. No more trailers on Chrome and Firefox (both last versions) on Linux Mint 17.2. I have an Acer laptop with dual boot Windows 7 or Mint. Kinda feel in the dark. Why in the world Zootopia is OK?
    Desierto.png Zootopia.png Cloverfield.png

4. Racineur, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016

Racineur thread starter macrumors regular

Racineur

Hello. Today, something new happened. I was thinking and thinking. I want the trailers back! Since they start in the usual way on my iPad Air 2 / iOS 9.2, I went back to Safari 9.0.3 (El Capitan) and changed the agent user to iOS 9.1. (9.2 not being there yet) and bang, here are the trailers. But I don't understand the problem anyway. How to let know Apple of this erratic behaviour of Safari? BTW trailers work fine with Explorer 11 on Windows 7.

UPDATE: works fine for the sound but no image. Guess I was too excited to have my trailers back. Sorry for the noise. Sorry.