Ask A Question, Get An Answer- Post All Quick Questions Here

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Classiclays, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Classiclays macrumors member

So, I felt the need to ask some quick (and easy) questions but realized there was no way without starting a new thread. Since this can possibly cause spam, especially if a lot of people do this, I decided to borrow this idea from another forum. Basically, you can just post quick questions here which can be answered in a concise post by fellow forum members.

If this isn't allowed or the moderators think this is a bad idea, this of course can be removed. If you guys are on board, a sticky would be nice for the future.

Regardless, I have two questions to ask:
    Since the new rMBP is smaller than the old MBP, can't it fit into any 15" laptop computer case/sleeve?

Has availability improved on the new rMBP now that the wait time is 2-3 weeks on the site? (pretty obvious but just want to confirm)

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You're not going to be successful in getting all those with questions to post in one thread. You can't even get those with the same question to post in an existing thread about the same question. A quick way to get answers is to search the forum, as most questions have been asked and answered hundreds or thousands of times.

If it's smaller than the computer the sleeve is designed for, naturally, it will fit.
    Yes, it has improved.

Also, you may have better success in attracting responses to your thread, and you'll make your thread easier to find for those browsing the forum for the same answers, if you change your thread title to something more related to your specific questions. To do so, click the "Edit" button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced" and you will see where to edit the thread title.