Asking the clumsy folks...which case did you buy?

Libra08

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
I've been reading the case threads on here and reddit, but I wanted to specifically ask the clumsy folks like me that drop their phones fairly often which case you guys are getting? I haven't updated my iPhone in 4 years, and will be finally getting the max, but I cannot decide on a case. I have an Otterbox now but would kinda like to see the gold coloring this time around. Thank you!

hawkeye372

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2018
I have the otter box for my 7. I’ve dropped mine a lot or it’s fallen and this is a great case that protects it

frozenoem1

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2018
I've been reading the case threads on here and reddit, but I wanted to specifically ask the clumsy folks like me that drop their phones fairly often which case you guys are getting? I haven't updated my iPhone in 4 years, and will be finally getting the max, but I cannot decide on a case. I have an Otterbox now but would kinda like to see the gold coloring this time around. Thank you!
Not clumsy forgetful - otter box iphone7 128Gb.

Lake 10’water, snowpile 20’ , roof fitting new chimney 20 feet down landed on granite,and drove trailer and boat over it with 9,800 lb diesel.Concrete garage floor a few times.

Damage to case belt clip broke in first week, called otter expressed displeasure they sent me 3 new to make up for it.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
I've used Spigen cases for my last couple of iPhones and really like them. Just got the Neo Hybrid 2 for my new 8.

LoadingPleaseWait

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2018
NYC
For my XS Max I ordered an Otterbox commuter for the first time in years. I got sick of having a heart attack every time i drop my phone, which is pretty often. But I also got a Spigen liquid crystal (clear case) and an apple silicone case for those times I want my phone to look a little nicer or not be so bulky. I also always have a glass screen protector on all of my phones, I swear by them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.