Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Dr. McKay, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Dr. McKay macrumors 6502a

Question about Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood Deluxe : this is the deluxe version of the first game, am I right ?
    I'm confused, because on insidemacgames, the reviewer said to pick up Assassin's Creed 2 first...

Furthermore, I have a 24" iMac, 2.8Ghz C2d, 4Gb RAM, Radeon 2600HD Pro 256Mb. Will this game run well in native 1920x1080 ? Maybe someone here has the game running on the same machine...

2. andydckent macrumors member

Assassins Creed Brotherhood is the sequal to Assassins Creed 2, not the other way round.

Assassins Creed 2 did run on my imac 24 with the same graphics card but only well with reduced resolution and graphics set to low.

IMO Assassins Creed 2 was better than the newer one.

3. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Brotherhood runs better for me than AC2 on the same hardware, though with the caveat that I have a much better GPU supporting a lower resolution. The game series is in this order: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

AC2 was definitely larger in some ways than Brotherhood, but I enjoyed both of them.