Assassin's Creed puzzles (spoiler)...

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by whooleytoo, Jan 3, 2008.

1. whooleytoo macrumors 603

whooleytoo

(I think I'm one of these obsessive people who can't stop playing a game while there's one door still locked, one flag yet to be found..)

There's one area I still can't access in Assassin's Creed, it's a turn-off to the South on the road to Acre. It's not the road to Arsuf, it's just after it; but never seems to open up. Does anyone know how to get in there? Or can you?

Also, does anyone know what the writing in the Animus room says? The square of text is easy to decipher, but not the triangle. I've figured out (ok.. Googled) the "13.0.0.0", 22:13 and "yona guni" references.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I wish I had that will power.....I can seem to finish up the game. I don't think I'm even that far in the game to help you out...I'll pop the game back in over the weekend and hopefully finish it up(yeah right)

Bless

3. whooleytoo thread starter macrumors 603

whooleytoo

It's not too difficult to figure out how far you are in the game, there are three districts in 3 cities, each with one person to assassinate.

Actually, once you regain all the fighting skills, it's not too difficult to complete. At that stage, it doesn't really make a difference if you're fighting 2 soldiers or 30, they only come at you 5 or 6 at a time (at most), so if you keep your guard up and counter occasionally you will regain health ("synchronisation") as fast as you lose it, so you can fight almost indefinitely. It's also good to grab and push opponents as you can't be hit while you're pushing them.

Another good idea is to help all the citizens, as the vigilantes can help you a lot if the assassination target runs. If they grab and hold him, he's a very easy kill.

Now, get to the finish quickly, so you can help me out! :D

4. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

I still have trouble with the fighting system. Seems even if I keep my guard up I still take a lot of hits. Probably not utilizing all the fighting functions as well as I could be.

5. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Soulstorm

As soon as your character discovers counter attacks, you will beat 20 enemies in one fight with no problem whatsoever.

6. 119576 Guest

I haven't stopped playing it since I got it yesterday (apart from going to work etc.)

I'm really digging on the fighting system (I found it really easy to get into; especially once I got counter-kill), and the game in general. I've only done the first three assassinations though; so I probably won't be in this thread much. :)