Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by steinlager, Apr 17, 2008.

1. steinlager macrumors regular

Play it. It's awesome. (It's out on PC)

I play on 1200x800 w/ medium settings (medium detail, shadows, effects) w/ average of 30 fps.

Computer specs below.

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

3. bennyboi macrumors regular

bennyboi

I thought the game was incredibly lame. The main character is really a bartender trying to resurrect his assassin ancestors' memories? Really? Why couldn't they just keep it old timey? The future element is sooo stupid and boring. Graphics are cool though. But really, what a lame game.

This is just my opinion, and I respect yours if you like the game.

4. lamemodem macrumors member

lamemodem

I didn't really dig the future/sci fi element either (until the end). But that's such a small part of the game I can't say AC is lame. I think running around and doing the main missions in the cities is a lot of fun.

5. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

I found it incredibly repetitive doing those missions. Beautiful cities, great 'free-running' mechanics but completely boring after a day of playing through the same scenarios.

6. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

7. dab3 macrumors newbie

@ Steinlager:

Hmm, I have the 8600M 128mb vers. too but I'm getting crappy framerates even at resolution 1024X640 even with oc'ing

So just was wondering, if you overclocked, what drivers you're using, and exactly what are your levels set to on the graphics panel?

I'm using 174.93 + OC.