Assigning Keywords to multiple pictures in iPhoto '08?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SiliconAddict, Aug 11, 2007.

1. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

OK I can't figure out how to do this. Even with help I can't find any way to do this. In the previous iPhoto it was simple. '08 I can't figure out how to do it.

PS- Yes I opened the keyword window and selected the keyword I wanted after highlighting everything. It does nothing.

Intuitive my butt. :(

2. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

Have you tried selecting the photos, and then dragging them onto the keyword in the bottom left corner? I haven't got iLife 08 yet but this always worked before.

3. cavemonkey50 macrumors 6502

I just tried selecting a bunch of photos and adding keywords via the keyword window. It worked and they all received the keywords I selected. What view are you trying to do this in? I was able to it in event view without issue.

4. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

I've just been having similar problems.

Click, View > Keywords, so they appear below your photos, now, just as you can edit a title below a photo and a rating below the title, click below the rating and you'll have a box, start typing and it'll try guess which keyword you were after.

You can also set a keyword keyboard command from the, Window > Show Keywords, dialog. Drag a keyword to the top of it and it'll be given a letter. Click that letter when you select multiple photos to tag.