Assistance with iMovie HD 6 photos...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DisMac, Sep 24, 2008.

1. DisMac macrumors newbie

DisMac

Hi, I am fairly new to iMacs, and I just got the new iMac. I am making a movie on iMove HD 6. I was wondering how to prevent images from zooming in all the time, and just to display the standard image with no effects... also, why does it not crop my picture so all the image is showing, like, it cuts some off the bottom a bit. Thanks for any help you may have.

2. wesg macrumors regular

wesg

Hello,
    the feature you're referring to is the Ken Burns Effect. It can be turned on from the photo properties pop up display. From there you can also select the size of photo you want on the screen.

3. DisMac thread starter macrumors newbie

DisMac

Thanks for that, but where in iMovie HD would I be able to see this pop up and adjust menu? :confused:

Oh, and just a little side tangent here, not Mac related. What is the best Screen capture cam out there for download? I know about HyperCam2, but that adds their little logo on the corner... does anyone know where I can download one that does not have any writing or obstructions on the camera capture? Thanks!

4. jodelli macrumors 65816

jodelli

When you open a project there is a menu on the lower right: Clips, Photos, Audio, Titles, etc. Within the Photo page that will pop up the Ken Burns effect is in a box on the upper right.

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

HyperCam2 only adds that logo because you are using the trial version. The full version (paid) doesn't have it.