iPhone AssistantExtensions

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Shredder96, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Shredder96 macrumors regular

Anyone have assistantextensions working? When I try to use mine for Lingual it freezes and none of my hardware buttons work (unless I hard reset)

2. Cappyyy macrumors newbie

Yeah same here, I just jail broke my iPhone 5 last night with evasi0n and I downloaded AssistantExtentions from cydia and now when I try and use the tweak, my phone freezes and I have to hard reset my phone..

3. OutSpoken macrumors 6502a

yup, same here.

Jailbroke my iPhone5 yesterday, installed assistant Extensions, it worked reasonably well at first but now it just freezes and reboots on command.

4. bennyg360 macrumors newbie

This appears to be an issue in which AE does not have compatibility with both iOS 6 (meaning no compatibility with the iPhone 5) According to the AE forum there's an entire thread devoted to iOS 6 compatibility. You can check there I suppose:

http://ae.k3a.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90

5. Got the Shakes macrumors newbie

Just tried installing Lingual last night and ran into the same issue.

6. Paulyboy, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013

Paulyboy macrumors 6502

Any word on this being updated yet? Seems like a handful a really useful tweaks are rendered basically useless by this not being updated. It caused frequent crashes with my 4s so turned it off awhile back. Still have not seen or heard of any update. Such a shame.

-PN

7. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

Works great for me on my iPhone 5, 6.1.2. Have you disabled "Standard" and "SBSToggles" extensions per the instructions under "AssistantExtensions"

8. Paulyboy macrumors 6502

Yup. I haven't tried it in a while but I don't see why anything would have changed without there being an update. Maybe I will give it a try again just to see. I'm on 6.1.1 by the way. Thanks for your suggestion anyways.

-PN

9. Daniel212 macrumors member

I tried it and every time I use Siri, it crashes

10. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99