Assistive touch

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by naltst*, Jun 11, 2013.

1. naltst* macrumors member

I read somewhere that assistive touch is not working properly. Can anyone confirm as my only test device is a 4S with a broken home button!:(

Assistive touch is vital...

2. loladam macrumors member

I just tried iOS 7 on my iP4. Assistive touch for me was rather buggy. Had to do a hard reset/restart to get past the lock screen, didn't seem to let me want to do any horizontal slides (like to unlock or power off) but could still slide for the control center.

Luckily when i hard reset I could unlock my phone and turn off the assistive touch before it loaded up...

3. naltst* thread starter macrumors member

before it loaded up? as in you got into settings and turned it off before the magic white blob appeared?

Has anyone successfully used assistive touch on beta1?

4. loladam macrumors member

Yeah like that. When it did work (the assistive touch) it was very laggy too. That could have just been because it was an iPhone 4 which is said to be very slow on ios 7 from what I've seen on here earlier.

5. ad1984 macrumors newbie

Hi.I am testing on an iphone 5. When i turn on assistive touch and lock the phone and then return to unlock the phone. The slide to unlock feature does not work since i have a passcode.

Please help urgently as I am unable to unlock my phone now as the slide to unlock feature does not work.