At a Cases Crossroads

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KSUWizard, Dec 26, 2008.

1. KSUWizard macrumors member

Hey guys. I've been browsing and posting here a bit in the last few days. I just got my iphone for christmas and want to get a good case for it. I'm going to put an PS anti-glare screen shield on it and want to put it in a case that will protect as well as fit easily in my pocket. Right now I am trying to decide between the slider and the Innocase 2. I thought about the iFrogz luxe but since it doesn't cover the bezel I'm not to crazy about it. Anyways, any thoughts on the slider vs. innocase before I pull the trigger? Thanks.

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Like what others has been telling including my own experience,

Incase slider is nice but once any dirt gets inside the case it might scratch your phone, not to mention other instances of your phone getting scratches while putting on/off the case.

I haven't tried the Innocase but you can read their whole thread started by danyar by clicking here. If you had the money, I suggest go for that.

But then again this whole cases dilemma is all about the owner (for example me, I don't used any of the case you stated above now) so it's your call.