At Destination Sort Facility for over 24 hrs?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by topscorer17, Jun 27, 2012.

1. topscorer17 macrumors member

Hello, my retina Macbook which is supposed to be on the way has reached the "At Destination Sort Facility", which is still 10 hours away from my house. It has been there for over 24 hours. is this normal, or should i be concerned?

Jun 26, 2012 6:56 AM
    At destination sort facility
    MISSISSAUGA, ON

the above is what i see when tracking my purchase.

2. aristobrat macrumors G5

I've had several Macs do that over the years. They were all delivered to me by the time quoted, though.

3. mac jones macrumors 68040

They do this to drive you insane. My advice:

Distract yourself in any way possible :)

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

does it show esimated delivery date?

i pay more attention to that than those status updates

5. doh123 macrumors 65816

Normally 7am is too late to make the sort and on the delivery trucks. If it comes in that time in the AM, it usually goes out the following day.

6. topscorer17 thread starter macrumors member

It does show the estimated delivery date which is July 3rd, but the way it was going (china to Canada in one day) I was hoping to get it before then. Maybe my expectations are too high, but i just can't wait till the thing arrives.

7. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

It will probably be there a day or two before the estimate. That's when mine came in. Granted it never sat anywhere. It can also have to do with how busy FedEx is at that particular location. They see your product is not guaranteed for a few more days, so its priority drops.

8. Aodhan macrumors regular

Don't forget sometimes they miss a scan. That has happened to me at least three times. Something said it was at the sorting facility and I was bummed out, but then the doorbell rang on it's delivery date.