At least we don't have to worry about receiving defective watches

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by coolfilmaker, Apr 23, 2015.

1. coolfilmaker macrumors member

Ever since the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite came out, the quality control on Kindles has been god awful. I've literally gone through over a dozen Kindles because they all arrived with defective buttons or defective screens. At least this isn't something we have to worry about with Apple.

2. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Over a dozen Kindles. At what point is it right to say 'No more Kindles for me!'

3. nathdogg macrumors regular

I'm sure there will be plenty of defective watches, as there are with iPhones and any other mass produced products.

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

5. viperGTS macrumors 65816

I wouldn't be so positive. There will be defective units, and I'm sure mine will be one of them, just like my 5S. First one had a dead pixel, second one had dust under the screen...

6. specik macrumors 6502

specik

Since this is a first generation product, you better believe there is going to be a ton of defective units.

7. KPOM macrumors G5

There will be some, but the rumor is that part of the supply constraint was that yields were low because defective units being rejected were higher than expected.

8. ElctrcJellyfish macrumors member

When Apple finally makes an e-ink device and allows me to browse book subgenres on their devices.

9. Robert M. macrumors 6502a

Robert M.

My Kindle Voyage is perfect, besides one dead pixel. But that's not worth sending it back IMHO :D