AT&T 6 and 6 plus stock available on Long Island

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scott1012, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Scott1012 macrumors member

Just checked out an AT&T corporate store on Long Island and she said they definitely will have both the 6 and 6 plus in stock tomorrow morning. I guess they received their stock late this afternoon and she seemed very cool and confident there wont be any problems getting one.

Now it is about the line. Hopefully many people got scared off with carriers and wont show up. I am going to get there around 6am.

2. Applefiend87 macrumors member

Thank you for giving us a legit preview!!!!

Tired of people saying "Only 1 iphone plus was recieved"

Sounds like BS to me!

3. johnnyapples33d macrumors member

I would take anything a sales person says with a grain of salt... If I worked for a store selling the new iPhone, Id' tell everyone we had plenty in stock. Come back tomorrow and bring your friends :rolleyes:

4. Scott1012 thread starter macrumors member

Correct! A lot of BS to me as well. I think many on this forum like to create tension and hype. In fact, I bet there are some that successfully pre-ordered the phone for delivery on Sept. 19th who take a perverse pleasure in knowing that they will get theirs right away but all the other "less fortunates" will just have to suffer and wait weeks and weeks.

A simple walk in at the end of the day today at a corporate store gave me the answer that most people on this board swore would not happen.....6 and 6 plus available (may be many more than expected) on launch day at carrier stores.

Must be a buzz kill for them ;)

5. Applefiend87 macrumors member

Exactly what I'm thinking.... Last big release was the 5 and I remember strolling in at 6pm and still got 2 phones.

I cant see them not having enough to satisfy the people who line up. I just cant. You def. may not get the color or capacity you want. But you will get the phone.

6. Scott1012 thread starter macrumors member

Spot on. I guess the truth will come out tomorrow and all the naysayers might have to eat their words....or just be jealous that most people got their phones BEFORE them (heaven forbid)! ;)

7. Applefiend87 macrumors member

Hopefully. I really want the plus but (If I could be 100% honest) I want it just for the extra tweaks.

I think deep down I'll be happiest with a 6. So I will go for a plus first and if all fails I'll live with a 6

8. Scott1012 thread starter macrumors member

I really want the 6 plus but if none available and I like the 6 (or do not like the 6 plus if I can hold one) I might also go with the 6.

However, I held the Note 3 today and it felt ok but didn't try typing, etc. If I was to bet I think I may walk out with 6 plus or nothing. My only options that will give me success is that I can take the 64 or 128 GB.

9. AppleRobert macrumors 603

If I find that one is available at where I am buying the 6, well I'll probably scarf one up too unless there are plenty. The more I remember selling my Note 3 though, getting the Plus would only probably turn out the same. We'll see.

10. Amplelink macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking the same too. Why would I like this if I didn't like the Note 3 or the S5 for that matter. Hopefully iOS makes a big difference.

11. AppleRobert macrumors 603

There is a love hate relationship with Samsung products, really no in between.