at&t 7am line

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swiftrhett, Jun 19, 2009.

1. swiftrhett macrumors newbie

If I pre-ordered, but it hasn't arrived yet, am I eligable for the 7am line? It would suck to wait all night and find out that I have to wait till 10am and they're sold out.

2. PezRadar macrumors regular

The 7am line is for preorders that are picking up there phones on the 19th. If yours isn't there then I dont think you can be in that line. You'd have to wait until 9am when the retail store opens or just wait until your preorder comes in..

3. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

Your preorder maps to an exact phone with your name on it. If UPS does not mark it as delivered then there is no point in getting into line. They are likely to turn you away if you have a preorder.

Mine is a 20 minute plane ride away from my store. Unless it somehow gets delivered in the middle of the night I will not be bothering to go to the store at 7am.

At least I can keep an eye on the tracking and head out of the house once UPS marks it as delivered.

4. RickyD53 macrumors regular

I preordered my iphone on the 14th and alot of people who ordered that day have said theirs have shipped already but mine hasnt. Do you think i can go to my local ATT store 2moro morning and somehow get them to give me one the iphones there for retail? Or maybe my iphone is gonna be there already?

5. PezRadar macrumors regular

Uh if your phone hasnt shipped then why would it be there..

Not to mention ATT already said that anything after the 13th isnt guaranteed for the 19th..

I bet though you can do the 9am line and maybe grab one there and just cancel your preorder and they will sell that phone when it comes in.

Thankfully mine is in already. Tracking shows it as delivered =]

6. RickyD53 macrumors regular

ok, say i do go there at 9 and am able to buy one. do i tell them that i had one preordered and wanted it to be cancelled? and i was adding this line to my sisters account.

7. RickyD53 macrumors regular

arrite, the ATT store wont let me cancel my order. but they said they will be recieving another shipment 2moro and another on monday. so hopefully my preorder is on one of those.