AT&T A-List for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by inspirations365, Aug 18, 2010.

1. inspirations365 macrumors regular

I got my iPhone earlier this month. I was discussing plans with my friend, who switched from Verizon, and he mentioned his A-List and how it allowed him to keep in touch with all his friends still with Verizon.

I was never told anything about this A-List when I got my plan. Can someone help explain it to me before I call AT&T making ridiculous claims and demands?

Thank you.

2. bigus7674 macrumors member

AT&T's A-List

AT&T has what it calls its "A-List" which is the equivalent to other carriers' "Friends and Family."

It's essentially 5, or 10, numbers (either cell or landline) that you can call, text, etc unlimited every month and it won't count against your plan's minutes or text capabilities.

The "A-List" is only available on individual plans $59.99 / mo and higher, or Family plans that are $89.99 / mo and higher. And the list can be changed at any time.

The link is:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-sales/promotion/a-list.jsp

3. gtmac macrumors 6502a

Thanks have a sprint work phone that I hardly use but I will add it to my wife and families a-list since it's essentially free.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Funny, been with AT&T since the beginning and never knew of this. My plan has been $89.99 a month (voice only individual plan).

Nice one.

5. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

I've known about it but it does me no good until they put this on the $39.99 plan!! That would be a great move on ATTs part!!

6. cl601amt macrumors member

We were on a 700 minute plan and were using about 8-900 minutes a month (thanks to rollover), We ran out of rollover, A list would have been great, but the only way to get it was to go to 1400 minute plan-which we did, now we don't need the a list.

7. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

Thats why its there lol. I have the A-list on a 1400min plan and have about 9,765 rollover min. :rolleyes: