AT&T account now says "Your Rate Plan will change"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by verdi1987, Jun 19, 2010.

1. verdi1987 macrumors regular

My Premier iPhone 4 preorder was finally processed this morning. When I log into my AT&T account, it now says, "Your Rate Plan will change to the following plan on 08/11/2010: Nation 450 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes."

This is the plan I'm on. Why August 11? I did not initiate a plan change.

Is anyone else seeing this message?

2. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

I got this in email form, saying my plan has changed.... to the one I already have.

3. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

When you order the iphone4, did you have a choice to keep the same voice plan or you have to select "Nation 450 Rollover & 5000 Night/Weekend "?

When I order mine thru the premier site, I am already on the 450 rollover plan but I have to select the same one again to make it thru to the next page, for the data plan, I can select "keep the original unlimited data plan.

4. verdi1987 thread starter macrumors regular

I had the same experience you did. I wasn't able to select "keep my current plan" despite the page telling you to. I had to select Nation 450.

When I upgraded to the 3GS in January, my Premier order confirmation showed the discounted FAN price for my plan. My Premier confirmation for iPhone 4 shows the full price for the plan. I hope it's just a glitch. I don't want to have to deal with AT&T to get it re-added.

5. twitchtwice macrumors member

i would call them tomorrow and see whats up. maybe they are getting rid of that plan altogether.