At&t/ Apple inventory on June 29th

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by youngsunnz, Jun 27, 2010.

1. youngsunnz macrumors regular

Since some how at&t is going to be having inventory of the new iphone on june 29th does anyone know if Apple and other retailers will have inventory on tuesday as well? People are going to camping out at atleast 3 atts i have called...

2. lhs2011 macrumors newbie

Just stopped by my local AT&T store and they are getting shipments in 8am and 11am that day. They said they are quoted to have over 100 iPhone 4s. I live in a average size town. Stop by your att store and ask them.

3. d.shorty1 macrumors member

my local store wont say anything except they will have some at 7 AM. Sad thing is, its a good friend of mine telling me this!:eek:

4. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I'm guessing the AT&T store probably wont let you buy the phone at the no-commitment price eh? I am eligible at the upgrade price, but am not re signing up.

5. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

ATT's site also says you can buy from ATT.com, so I'm guessing that means I can log in early tomorrow morning and order an iphone to ship to my house. I'm hoping it will then ship immediatly, and not that you order it and then it will ship in 2-3 weeks or something like that.

I also hope they've upgraded their servers!