AT&T Authorized Retailer & Company Store Stock Numbers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by toekneeg, Sep 16, 2014.

1. toekneeg macrumors member

So a bunch of "insiders" at TMobile are saying that they are getting no Plus models for launch day. I'm still deciding whether to wait at a AT&T Company Store or a smaller Authorized Retailer (still a dedicated AT&T store).

Company Stores will have more phones, but will have campers from the day before. I'm wondering if Authorized Retailers will even be getting Plus models for launch. Apple Stores are out of the question. Every Apple Store around me is absolutely insane near me (Central Florida)

Any news about stock levels from AT&T Stores?

2. SquiPhone macrumors member

I am wondering the same.. any AT&T employees out there? I was told by a rep in a local store that he couldnt discuss ANYTHING about the stock levels until release day.

3. hbenitez09 macrumors regular

Lol wouldn't you like to know. Honestly probably no one is going to go on the record on a forum that is likely to be monitored by these carriers AP team.

I will say that you are going to have a very hard time getting any iPhone at an authorized reseller as those devices are purchased directly from att by the small business owner of the location and chances are the cost that the new iPhones carry doubt many will be able to afford a large amount of them.