macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
Is this working for anyone? I downloaded it, but is not working

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
no modifications are working for any part of the status bar, others are having the same problem on my little brothers touch i have the same problem.

bushibia

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
no modifications are working for any part of the status bar, others are having the same problem on my little brothers touch i have the same problem.
Not true? Just downloaded 'AT&T better logo' for iphone 4 , and it works perfectly.

jarrodtb

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2007
Im with the OP... it's my first time using winterboard though. Installed winterboard... installed Signal Bars... turned it on in winterboard and hit respring... nothing has changed. Any suggestions?

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I haven't been able to get any status bar mods to work either. If I could find where Apple's hidden the image files in their directory system, I'd be happy to SSH in and change 'em myself without relying on a theme, but thus far I've been unable to find them. It's getting irritating.

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
I did that and nothing. I must be doing something wrong.
Make sure you grab the one for iPhone 4 (or iOS 4). The other one didn't work for me. But mine isn't showing up in Winterboard for some odd reason.. it just popped up in my status bar after I installed. :confused:

daboltz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
All I did to get it working was rebooting my phone. I don't have Winterboard installed at all.
I have Winterboard and its showing up in there...............its just not working.
does it matter if I have the Nexis live wallpaper running as well?

Desmondhuz

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
I tried to install the AT&T Signal Bars via Winterboard. Respringed and nothing. Like the other poster, I did get the att logo to replace the original AT&T badge w/o respringing. Wierd...

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Title is a fail I promise you Cydia is not selling out not does it answer to AT&T or Apple for that matter. the reason it exist is because of them. ;) Devs don't always have time to update there apps with new releases. and some time they move on to other things. or a simple bug not because of att or apple.

sidewinder

macrumors 68020
Dec 10, 2008
Northern California
I tried to install the AT&T Signal Bars via Winterboard. Respringed and nothing. Like the other poster, I did get the att logo to replace the original AT&T badge w/o respringing. Wierd...
What is the exact theme name and what device are you installing it on?

If you installed "AT&T Bars + 3G Wifi Logo", that theme is for an iPod Touch.

If you want the old iOS 4.0 style bars, you want the theme called "4.0 Signal Bars".

S-