AT&T billing for apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mrpoovey, Dec 5, 2008.

1. mrpoovey macrumors newbie

I recently noticed that AT&T was charging me for an app I downloaded, which I wouldn't care so much, but it's a monthly charge.

Has anyone else noticed this? And can they do that since the apps are from apple?

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

3. mrpoovey thread starter macrumors newbie

4. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

Another phone on your account that purchased a game?
    I haven't heard of a game in the AppStore that has a monthly fee associated with it. I would be calling ATT.

5. bradenwh macrumors 6502

Nope

Any app you download from the App Store would have nothing to do with you monthly AT&T bill. The "Game" that's on the bill is not an App Store app. It's probably another game that a different phone on your plan downloaded for their phone.

If it's not, call AT&T and get it cleared up.

6. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

As others have said there are no apps that are billed by at&t for the iPhone. Sounds like you need to call CC and ask them about it. Explain that you've got an iPhone and they'll most likely credit you.

7. mrpoovey thread starter macrumors newbie

Well we figured it was not anyone else they all have ancient nokia phone and there all above there 40's don't even know how to use the Internet.

8. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

Why don't you end the speculation? Call to find out.