iPhone 7(+) AT&T BOGO

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ejkjr, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ejkjr macrumors member

I have a question for everyone. I bought two iPhone 7s about 18 months ago under the bogo promo. If I pay one off does that pay both of them off? Anyone have any experience with that they could share? Thanks. I'm thinking about upgrading to the iPhone X.

2. 4k78 macrumors member

I did the same about the same time. I bought a 7 Plus and got a "free" 7 for my wife. I was thinking about getting the X when it came out so I paid off my 7 Plus, but I would still owe on the 7. Instead, I get a credit every month. As long as I stay with AT&T I'll get the credit.

3. poorcody macrumors 6502a

poorcody

I was just in the AT&T store the other day doing a BOGO. The rep said I could pay off the one phone I was actually paying for once the credits for the free phone started kicking in (takes three cycles I think it was). He said once I did that, the "free" phone would keep getting a Next credit for the life of the Next contract. They want the assurance the "free" phone stays active for the 18 or 24 months, so it continues even if the other phone is paid off.