AT&T Business Portal

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ludawg23, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ludawg23 macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

Very excited to order my first iPhone...coming over from Verizon.

http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/

At this link, you can enter in your work e-mail and it'll notify you of any corporate discounts you may be eligible for.

Does anyone know if the iPhone 4 will be added to this site and we'll be able to pre-order on the 15th that will include the corporate discount?

Anyone do this last year and remember the details? Would have to have to wait until things get "set up" and not get this on release date.

2. fuzion macrumors 6502

I'm sure it will be available to order through premier [the business/corporate discounts], however you should know that the iPhone is price protected, and as such you will get no discounts on the device. You will probably qualify [depending on the size of your company's account] for monthly bill discounts of 3% to 20%. Note that if your phone is currently part of AT&T combined billing [as in a cell phone and home phone on one bill] you will not be eligible to participate in the premier discounting service.

3. ludawg23 thread starter macrumors 6502

I just read the pre-order guide and it mentioned that it'll be available through the business center...should have searched harder.

Thanks for the heads up. I almost ordered a 3GS back in the day and I realized that you cannot get a discount on the device.

Thanks again