AT&T-Canceled order but they still sent the 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vincent6396, Oct 24, 2011.

1. vincent6396 macrumors member

I posted this in the order status but not too sure of the answer. I ordered 2 4s with AT&T on Oct. 7. But canceled the 1 order the next day when I picked it up from the store, the store actually canceled it and did the reverse upgrade. 2 days later I called in to cancel the other order myself as I was on the way to pick that phone up at a Apple store. I asked the customer service rep to make sure the 1st was also canceled and she said yes.

Today I get a email confirmation that the 1st order is being delivered tomorrow and the other order has been taken off backorder is processing for shipping. My question is if I keep the phone(s) will I pay the full amount or the upgrade value? I wasn't sure so I called in to ask what price I would pay if I kept the phone (didn't mention that I used the upgrades for both phones) the call was taken offshore and he said I would pay the upgrade price of $199. I'm still not sure if he knows what he's doing, has this happened to any of you? What should I do?

2. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

Refuse the delivery and call customer service. Chances are at some point someone will notice what happened and charge you full price for the phone. So just be honest about what happened and don't accept the extra phone.