AT&T Cancelled my order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Razeus, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Razeus macrumors 603

I ordered from AT&T for the 64GB 5.5 Space Gray at 2:30am. Everything went smooth (but slow) and got an order confirmation number with a 14-21 day wait to ship. This morning, I get an email saying they were unable to verify some info and therefore auto-cancelled my order? WTF? About to give them a call and see what the hell is going on.

I put in an order with Apple just now just in case, but it's 3-4 week wait.

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

This happened to me years ago with one of the launches… thats the reason that I never ever order anything from AT&T directly anymore. Their system seems very outdated, doesn't even let you have a chance to correct or verify the problem.

3. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

AT&T DOES give you a chance to fix problems. I got an email saying it was unable to verify my credit card. Called and all is good.

You no longer loose your preorder

4. Razeus thread starter macrumors 603

Turns out I hit the place order button one too many times, thinking the site was unresponsive. Apparently, I had placed 3 orders for the iPhone 6+ under my main number. 2 of them were cancelled, but original order remains good, along with my wife's order. It's all good. I think.

5. nioted macrumors regular

I had the same thing happen to me 3am this morning. Placed an order and within 20 minutes of getting the confirmation email, i get another email saying it was cancelled. So I ordered again then went to sleep. Then just now at 9:45am I get the canceled email AGAIN!!! I was adding 2 new lines and I never pressed submit buttons multiple times. I tried calling 611 but ATT is not taking any calls right now.:mad::mad::mad:

6. BD1 macrumors 6502

Cancelled mine because shipping address does not match billing address. I placed order slightly before official open when ATT opened early. Got an email about 430 CDT when I happened to wake up. So was able to order on apple.com at that point for 9/19 delivery. apple.com was my first choice anyway.