at&t carrier logo help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nygfan80, Aug 14, 2010.

1. nygfan80 macrumors regular

I was trying to follow the directions on how to change my carrier logo. I downloaded the files in order to put them into the correct folder. I have WinSCP installed on my computer and Toggle SSH installed on my iphone which I've enabled. Oh, I am using iOS 4.0.1. So I delete those files out of the system/library/carrier bundles/att_us.bundle and then added the two files into that folder. I restart my phone and the original AT&T comes up, no changes. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there another program I need to install on my iPhone? Thanks!!

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

Just go into Cydia download MIM or Make It Mine very simple program! :D

3. nygfan80 thread starter macrumors regular

I don't want a simple logo, trying to have an icon instead.

4. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I'm actually trying to get the Verizon logo, I installed it and applied it in winterboard but it's not appearing, I really have no idea on how to get it to work.

5. Nick0912 macrumors member

It's possible that that theme is not compatible with iOS 4.0 yet.

6. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

theres been discussion about this over at modmyi, seems the carrier logo filename has changed:

so if you were to make a carrier theme for winterboard it would be like this:

7. nygfan80 thread starter macrumors regular

Well it kind of worked after I did that, but the logo is half the size as it should be. ummm, I will check over there, thanks for the help and the link.