AT&T completely botched order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by asb396, Sep 17, 2012.

1. asb396 macrumors member

Ordered early morning on Friday, received a confirmation from AT&T saying I would receive my iPhone 5 on the 21st. After I saw no action on my account regarding the order status, called AT&T to confirm receipt on the 21st. After speaking to 5 reps I was told I would receive on the 21st again. Still no movement on my order status page so I just called again to be greeted with "unfortunately our systems actually processed your order late and you won't be receiving until the second week of October" she couldn't help me out with anything. No one at AT&T was willing to help, this is very frustrating, happen to anyone else?

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

There is a limited number of iPhones. What do you want them to do, ***** one?

3. asb396 thread starter macrumors member

You clearly do not understand. People who placed their order after me are getting their phones before me because AT&T f-d my order up

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

Cancel your order and camp out at an Apple store.

5. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

This is not a unique story. Not at all. Same thing happened to me last year. Then I waltzed into the AT&T store on launch day and they had plenty on hand, but wouldn't let me cancel their botched preorder. I ended up buying them full price and returned the preordered phones 2 weeks later.

6. lasteve macrumors member

cancel your order, ATT screwed me too so I called and cancelled. Either go to an Apple store on Friday or Im also considering RadioShack. They told me I can Preorder today out $50.00 down and pick up phone Friday.