At&t customer care is not bad compared to...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fernandoflorez, Aug 25, 2009.

1. fernandoflorez macrumors newbie

Hello!

Have been a spectator for long time but i want to share my story with you in order to see if someone could give me an idea of what to do.

My iphone is broken, an apple genious checked it out and said that it had to be replaced but, that in my case, it had to be replaced by my phone provider.

My phone provider doesn't even want to check out my phone and said that i should ask Apple directly for a replacement. I insisted with Apple and nothing.

Complete story here: http://blog.funciton.com/2009/08/dear-apple.html

Any idea on what should i do?

Thanks!

2. Love macrumors 68000

Love

You should just call Apple and set up a mail in exchange free of charge or an advanced iPhone replacement (they send you the new phone first), ($29)

3. fernandoflorez thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. I already did that. Apple said that they can send me a box so i can send my iphone to them for free. The issue is that i'm overseas currently and they can't send the box here (already asked).

I need an exception on their offerings as a solution to my problem. If we follow the replacement steps strictly i won't get my iphone exchange ever.

Thanks!

4. steve2112 macrumors 68040

steve2112

When I saw this thread title, the first thing I thought was "AT&T customer care is not bad compared to...getting hit in the head with a ball peen hammer. Or maybe being buried alive in a huge fire ant mound."