AT&T customer service being very helpful

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daitalianjob, Jun 15, 2010.

1. daitalianjob macrumors regular

just thought i'd point out the excellent customer service helping me with finding if my order ACTUALLY went through :)

2. DevJ macrumors member

Yeah, they've been very friendly. I wanted to make sure my order went through and he told me that if you got a confirmation number, the order most likely went through. He went ahead and checked it out and told me it had. :)

3. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Amazed you got someone to answer the phone. All I got was the phone lines are overloaded blah, blah, blah......:mad:

4. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

yeah the lady im working with now has me on hold cause she is contacting ecomm or whatever it is to see if the order went through because she cant find it on her system but ecomm does the orders so thats what shes checking for me now.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I went to the AT&T store today because I got frustrated with the online ordering. The people in the store were extremely nice and helpful. Answered all my questions and got me out of there really fast. Great signal in my area and excellent customer service. I'm happy.

6. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

Everyone I've ever talked to at AT&T has been very nice. Some more helpful than others (though I fault poor training, not the person). Politeness is usually the best weapon on the phone. My assumption is that most of the people that complain about how horrible reps are on the phone tend to be the people that 'provoke' the worst in people. (And I suppose some reps are just not good, too.)

7. Iphonelvr macrumors member

I call AT&T Premier and was on hold for 45 minutes. When i finally spoke wit someone she said they couldn't do preorders over the phone and suggested that I go to the store.:(

8. macslayer118 macrumors 6502

They probably sent out a mass email to everyone at AT&T that said "We screwed up. Everyone be as nice as possible so there are no riots outside our offices!"

:D

9. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

Another happy AT&T customer here. :)

I bought my current 3G S from one of their retail stores last summer. The people there were extremely friendly and helpful. Add to that my positive experience this morning as I pre-ordered my iPhone 4 on their website. It took me a couple of minutes to complete the order. No delays. No oops. :)