Carrier AT&T "Deals" on iPhone 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rstark18, Jun 3, 2016.

1. rstark18 macrumors 6502a

2. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

Probably new customers only for any deals. But the worst part is no subsidized phones. If they brought back subsidized phones and had the old style plans, they would make a killing in sales.
    The new share plans and NEXT are significantly more expensive long term then the older style planes.
    They do that and they will retain and gain users.
    I personally am thinking of going to sprint since they are the only carrier doing subsidized phones now.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

They've traditionally done deals for non new customers too thiguh they often require a new line

I think as competitive as things are likely to get, it's not likely they'll only offer deals to new customers. Perhaps new customers wil get their own perks, but I don't see them kicking existing customers to the curb; the idea is to retain them.

T-Mobile last year did free storage upgrades for people who had iPhone 6 series devices through them as well as rolled over any trade in credits you had on said 6 to the 6s. For those who keep the phone at least a year that translates to no less than $172 off msrp. Sprint and Verizon have upped their game too so the perks should come all around the board, but are generally tied to financed devices.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I think T Mobile will have better deals.
    And also Tmobile is usually the one selling the iphone cheaper for their customers on qualified Jump plans. Good thing about those Jump plans is you can send in additional money besides the minimum each month as much as you please. Like Send in just the minimum or next month an additional $60 to pay it off faster.
    With other carriers you can only make the minimum payment or pay the whole thing in full at once.
    I like Jump better. More options to pay it off the way you want and as fast as you want.