AT&T DF order on July 14th - SHIPPED!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CyberGreg, Jul 18, 2008.

1. CyberGreg macrumors regular

Ordered at almost 5:00 PM on the 14th and noticed it was shipped this morning so I'll have it today! Just as I was about to head off to an Apple store... :cool:

2. COmacconvert macrumors newbie

Same here my friend, can't wait.

Also, just an update for some of you waiting on DF orders from AT&T. I placed an order for a white 16 GB iPhone on Monday the 14th at 5:30pm. My phone shipped Thursday night at 7:35 pm, should be at my local AT&T store around 3:00pm this afternoon. I noticed my card had been charged at about 4:00pm thursday night as well. So there does seem to be a correlation between when your card is charged and when your phone ships. :D

3. iP2 macrumors member

DF'd on July 15th - mine shipped too!

After reading this thread, I checked mine. And surprisingly, it shipped last night and will be at the store by 3pm today (Friday). :D

I also noticed that the order immediately before AND after mine are still on backorder. I remember the guy before me, he ordered Black 16gb. Mine is white. So it still seems if you ordered Black 16gb, you'll be waiting a bit longer than us 'white' guys!! ;)

4. aneftp macrumors 601

was this 16GB white or black

I ordered 2 iphones on Sunday afternoon (around 430PM).

Seems like my wife's 16GB white iphone was shipped last night and is available in the store today. However, my black 16GB still shows as backordered. So this pretty much confirms the white iphone are readily in stock while the 16gb blacks are backordered.

5. rfmurphy81 macrumors newbie

I just got an e-mail 10 minutes ago that my 16 GB White is supposed to arrive today. I ordered it at 8:30 p.m. on Monday 7/14.

What's odd is the order before and after me is still backordered,though using the now offline queue tool I saw the woman after me had a white, too. So it must still be pretty random. I also noticed it did the flip dance last night a few times, too.

I'm so excited! Let's hope they actually call me today to pick it up.

6. CyberGreg thread starter macrumors regular

White - indeed!

Yup both of mine are White!

Flippin' sweet!!! congrats to all others too!
    :D

Edit: I received an email from AT&T regarding shipment confirmation (I gave them my email when ordering). Nice.

7. buckgee macrumors newbie

Order sunday(7/13), shipped (7/17)

FedEx tracking shows the phone is out for delivery on (7/18)

8. shecky Guest

shecky

ordered a white 16GB on 7/16 at 2PM, its on fedex today, 7/18 for delivery.

9. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

sounds like the rumor I heard yesterday about a shipment of 3000 white iphones arriving in the warehouse were true...

10. c4blows macrumors member

So people who order after me get there phone first? I ordered at 10am on 7/11. Thanks AT&T, you're great :rolleyes:

11. SimplyBlue macrumors member

My 16GB white is coming in today too but now I want the black one. I'm so torn....

12. aneftp macrumors 601

Let's get this in perspective. Did you order the white or black iphone 3g? I think the white iphones are in less demand and thus shipping faster. My wife's white iphone will arrive today but my 16GB black iphone still shows backordered and they were both ordered the same time on Sunday July 13.

13. stevin macrumors regular

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I ordered on the 14th too 5:58 pm est. I ordered a 16 gb black.. and it doesn't help that the apple store across the way had stock of everything except for 16 black...

I would have taken a white if I knew I was getting it today!

Tear.

14. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

I heard yesterday a large order of white iphones came in. You'd think since the black 16's are in higher demand they would get a large shipment of them first, but.

15. c4blows macrumors member

I ordered a black 8gig :(

16. rhyx macrumors 6502

I'm kind of regretting not going for the white 16GB

17. The3nd macrumors regular

HEHEHE, that was MY rumor.... Mine shipped as well from a monday 5pm order.

18. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

lol, where you the guy/girl that was on the phone with at&t and a lady said that?

Props btw.

19. aneftp macrumors 601

Have patience. If you really wanted the black, get the black...even if it means waiting another week. What's a week in terms of cell phone longevity?

Do you really want the white because it's available while the black isn't?

20. stevin macrumors regular

I want to leave town for a few weeks and the only thing keeping me here is my black 16gb stupid phone. If I leave today and it comes tomorrow then it automatically gets canceled in 7 days.