Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dutchinchicago

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
I ordered an iPhone 6 plus from AT&T with the offer to trade in an old iPhone. The offer detail page shows that you should receive trade in information with your order confirmation. But my order confirmation email does not state anything about trade in and I am not sure if this offer is applied to my order or not.

Did anyone got trade in information with their AT&T order confirmation?

Last edited:

MadSkillzPhan

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
I'm on the same boat. Went through the trade in promo page on att home page. Selected my iPhone i wanted. Checkout and paid. At no point it stated anything regarding trade in or anything in the email. I called CS and the lady said I should have recieced a screen. Then she changes and say I can bring my old iPhone in went I receive the new one. Then she say I can also go through the att trade in page. Which currently doesn't reflect the right price. So I'm sure she doesn't know. I called the att store near me the guy said I should call CS and online order is different. He said in store people get credit and apply it to their new iPhone or bill. So I'm going in circles.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.