AT&T Exec's Hint MacBook 3G

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Auzburner, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Gizmodo

Good read, just makes you grin when they talk about longing to do additional business with Apple.

2. xpovos macrumors 6502a

xpovos

Apple would be extremely stupid to tie themselves to AT&T again. God only knows how many iPhone sales have been lost because of AT&T's horrible quality. I broke contract after a year and gave up the iPhone just so I could go back to Verizon.

3. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

High Five! In before the wasteland...

4. Auzburner thread starter macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Just linking this particular quote... My bad, thought this included further information.

5. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

just make it 3g with anone youknow, no contracts

6. ThomasJL macrumors 6502a

I love my iPhone, and the main reason for that is because I don't have AT&T! I'm using T-Mobile, and their service is great!

I had AT&T back when it was Cingular, and it was a nightmare. I've heard it's still just as bad today, if not worse. I was over-billed every month, and each phone call to Cingular took me over 45 minutes. I had to make an average of three calls to Cingular per month during my last four months with them. The last straw was when I was in San Francisco and I needed to meet with a friend, and they disconnected my service for not paying my bill on time (they gave no warning, whatsoever. Cingular never send out text messages to remind you that your bill is past due. They just cut off service with no warning. Plus, I told them that I couldn't pay my bill unless they fixed their $710 overcharge, and just charge me the $95 I owed. Jerks!