AT&T FedEx Delivery - signature required?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TJC747, Sep 21, 2014.

1. TJC747 macrumors member

It doesn't say anywhere on the tracking page that I will have to sign for the phone, but I know I won't be here all day tomorrow (it says it'll come by end of day Monday).

I can't seem to pre-sign for it online either...is signature required?

2. takiv macrumors member

I know in the past when I purchased direct from apple a signature was required. I was able to print a release from the apple side. You can always call fedex 1-800-gofedex and they can tell you.

3. bronzini macrumors member

ATT may require a signature, or at the very least, the FedEx driver has the final say if thry think they need a signutre if they fell item or area is NOT secure enough. I've ordered things that don't require signature and one of my Fedex persons won't leave. The other Fedex folks do. No sig required in either case.

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

My 6 that was delivered on Friday did NOT require a signature, which I thought was very odd. Was delivered FedEx and ordered direct from AT&T.

5. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

Wife's 6 was delivered on Friday. The laid it on the doorstep, rang the doorbell, got in his truck and left.

6. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

My Apple order required signature by UPS. My AT&T order did not... and it was delivered to my neighbor. :eek:

Glad she is a nice old lady who could not care less about the new iPhone. :D