AT&T/Fedex Order Status Discrepancies

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by w00t951, Jun 21, 2010.

1. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

I have my iPhone listed by AT&T as having been shipped on the 18th. However, when clicking the Fedex tracking number shown on the AT&T status page, Fedex tells me that there is no information for that order yet. When will Fedex tracking start working again? I'll still get my iPhone on the 24th, right?

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Your phone ships overnight, it will get to you on the 24th. Call FedEx and they can tell you the date it is set to move via your tracking number.

3. w00t951 thread starter macrumors 68000

w00t951

Even though everyone else seems to have working tracking, it's okay that I don't?

4. orangerock macrumors regular

Not everyone's is working...my tracking result says "not found" and there are plenty of other people who are getting the same results. It's fine, your phone will arrive Thursday.

5. w00t951 thread starter macrumors 68000

w00t951

6. fuzion macrumors 6502

Be thankful you have been blessed with a tracking number.

7. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

The only people, for the most part, that have a working tracking number are Apple pre orders. I believe Apple's are coming from overseas and AT&T's ship overnight from the US.

If your package says shipped your good to go, assuming your driver doesn't steal your phone.

j/k

8. davidwarren macrumors 6502a

Yup, mine says not found on fedex too. No worries.

9. elephunkman macrumors 65816

10. frostraven macrumors member

frostraven

Same here. Not found, shipped on the 18th via AT&T. No worries, only 3 days away now :)

11. mckandy macrumors member

Glad to hear others are having this issue. My tracking number still says "not found" too.

12. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

This is most likely happening because the phone is moving faster than they are updating the system.

13. lyhte macrumors member

lyhte

Just talked to a FedEx rep. Asked him about the status of my package and why no info online. He said they are not releasing any tracking info until Wednesday. Very interesting...

14. elephunkman macrumors 65816

At least we still get it on Thursday.

15. Fuizer macrumors member

I am having the same problem as well, it shows shipped w/tracking number on AT&T though there is no status of the shipment in Fedex's system.

It will be interesting to see if some of us who ordered through AT&T will get our iPhone on the 23rd like some Apple.com customers (There is now email evidence claiming this to be true sent directly from Apple to some of its customers). Speculation says that this might be happening to break up the activation process to ensure we won't have any problems like we did last Tuesday trying to pre-order.

16. Stlcheer macrumors 6502

My tracking number from AT&T is for UPS not fedex. So if you have a tracking number and ordered from AT&T try UPS.

17. vegastime macrumors regular

It is my understanding from past experience and from calling FedEx, that the shipping label has been created. The actual shipping has nor happened yet, so it can't be tracked.

18. Fantasigraphic macrumors 65816

Yes. When you get the tracking number from AT&T that usually indicates the printed the lablel.

When it's not showning up on Fedex.com that means we haven't scanned/pick up the package yet. I know AT&T has a warehouse in Tx that is usually standard overnight so hopefully you guys will see ssomething tonight or possibly tomorrow.

Wonder if AT&T holding phones til the 24th delivery time? If that the case then you won't see anything til tomorrow night. THAT'S ONLY AN OPINION