Carrier AT&T Flagship Store in my location said they'll have at least 1 7 Plus Jet Black

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wnxgenral, Sep 15, 2016.

1. wnxgenral macrumors 6502

I just talked to the manager who said they are first come first serve but he guaranteed they will have at least 1 of every iPhone 7 plus in stock.. including jet black. Take with a grain of salt... Only thing that give some confidence is that this is one of AT&T's Flag Ship locations in a top 3 major US city.

2. rarebeauty macrumors 6502

rarebeauty

They probably already have a shipment in. That's the only way I could see him saying that without a doubt.

3. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

If true I'd get my chair out in front the store front now

4. wnxgenral thread starter macrumors 6502

5. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

Could be...anything is possible.

I'm sure someone will score somewhere!

6. ideal.dreams, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016

ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

I know a manager at my local AT&T store relatively well, she's helped me a lot in the past so I'm waiting on a call from her to see what the stock looks like there. Hopefully she'll have some good news for me. I'm assuming most AT&T retail stores have received their iPhone 7 shipments by now.

Edit: She called me, they haven't received their shipment yet but said they should be receiving a small amount of everything. She didn't know about jet black. Going to get there before they open tomorrow morning nonetheless and try my luck. She said it's 1 phone per person, no exceptions.

7. dagored macrumors 65816

How many gig. 128 is minimum for me. Three AT&T stores by me have flat black in 32 gig.