Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arom

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2008
I have the same thing appearing, but it doesn't matter as long as I have a tracking #. My confirmation email stated FedEx is carrier as well as my order status on the Premier website.

When did you get the confirmation email? I did not get an email....

Arasara

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
Thanks!

I'm a newbie, thank you for all the info over the past two days. I was searching the entire internet after my boyfriend got his notice from apple for any sign that I was still getting my iphone (I thought I was so smart to order from AT&T since the site was faster that morning). You have all calmed me down and stopped me from checking my status every five minutes. Thank you.

Here's my status. I ordered 7:15 AM EST

screenshot20100621at636.png

greatstar

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
Fed Ex Tracking

Ordered on att.com as a upgrade, personal line on 6/15/10 at 7am EST.

Order status says "shipped" but the associated Fed-Ex tracking number is not recognized at the Fed-Ex site. Waiting....

3kids

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2006
Had to register just to give everyone the good news that it looks like AT&T is starting to ship iPhones. Will post screenshot soon.

I dont why but for some reason it says it was shipped the 17th
Shipped.jpg

FYI. Ordered from regular att.com on 06/15 at 4:00am CST. was never on backorder always in progress

I noticed yours says shipped on 17th. I got my shipped update today but it says shipped 6/21.

ykhan1988

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
see mine says shipped too but the FedEx tracking hasn't updated. my brother ordered AFTER me ( 4 hours later ). Today he gets his tracking number and it corresponds on FedEx wtf?

Attachments

• Tracking.jpg
    Tracking.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 69

stick159

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
For those of you like me who have a FEDEX tracking number but it doesn't work you can call FEDEX at 1-800-463-3339, tell them your tracking number, and get more information. It will ask you what you want to do just say representative and they will transfer you.

My order status has said for 2 days now 'shipped' on 6/17/10 but the FEDEX number would not work. The FEDEX rep I spoke with today looked at the info for my tracking number and she said "hum, give me a minute here. It looks like your package isn't going to move until tomorrow. Where did you order from?" I told her it was an iPhone from AT&T and she said okay well check tonight or tomorrow to see if we have picked it up yet. So I do not believe I will be getting mine a day early, but hopefully still the 24th :confused:

jwillpresents

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
For those of you like me who have a FEDEX tracking number but it doesn't work you can call FEDEX at 1-800-463-3339, tell them your tracking number, and get more information. It will ask you what you want to do just say representative and they will transfer you.

My order status has said for 2 days now 'shipped' on 6/17/10 but the FEDEX number would not work. The FEDEX rep I spoke with today looked at the info for my tracking number and she said "hum, give me a minute here. It looks like your package isn't going to move until tomorrow. Where did you order from?" I told her it was an iPhone from AT&T and she said okay well check tonight or tomorrow to see if we have picked it up yet. So I do not believe I will be getting mine a day early, but hopefully still the 24th :confused:

I called a minute ago and had a similar response. She said it hasnt shipped even though the label said the 17th. AT&T, if you screw me out of at least my 24th shipment I will b highly pissed!!!

greatstar

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
re: ykhan1988

Hey ykhan,

Did your brother order through the Apple Store? That could be the reason as an order through the AT&T website might mean no early delivery....*sigh*

smokescreen220

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
California Native
I do notice that everyone who has tracking numbers also has "Various Sim" listed as part of the order. Mine however, does NOT have it listed. Freight + iPhone 4 ....

If it doesn't update by Wed. morn, I might see about canceling and going into the trenches to get one.:eek:

my order shows the same as yours, one thing I've noticed though is everyone thats posted a screenie of their order has ordered 16gb models, I ordered the 32gb model, did you as well?

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Hey ykhan,

Did your brother order through the Apple Store? That could be the reason as an order through the AT&T website might mean no early delivery....*sigh*

I ordered through premiere and right now my FedEx tracking information is showing a delivery date of June 23rd before 3PM. I'm not sure how accurate that is, as there is no other tracking information on the package.

As all of these get updated throughout the day I'm sure we'll have a clearer picture. I'm not holding my breath on getting it delivered tomorrow, though it would be an awesome surprise.

BurntOrangeMac

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
I ordered through AT&T and my package already shows it is in my state.

My delivery says it will be here tomorrow by 3:00 but so many people on here have said you wont get it early unless you ordered through apple so I wasn't sure.

I called FEDEX and they confirmed it will be delivered tomorrow!!!!!!

If you ordered through AT&T you can still get yours early.

ykhan1988

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
god dammit, still nothing on my end....i ordered 6 am EST on the 15th and went through no issue

Karnivore

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2010
Mine is showing that it left Fort Worth facility and is still scheduled for delivery by 3:00PM tomorrow. Ordered 6/15 ~8:30 am EST through Premier.

Mykald

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2010
I ordered through AT&T. Got a UPS tracking number and it is in transit. I am just south of Memphis Tn and UPS site says it is in Memphis: Agent Pickup; In transit to UPS facility.

Mademan12321

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2009
I ordered through AT&T and my package already shows it is in my state.

My delivery says it will be here tomorrow by 3:00 but so many people on here have said you wont get it early unless you ordered through apple so I wasn't sure.

I called FEDEX and they confirmed it will be delivered tomorrow!!!!!!

If you ordered through AT&T you can still get yours early.

I hope so. Mine is in Ft Worth, TX which is about 15 - 25 miles from me and shows a delivery of 6/23.

hriscay1

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
I hope so. Mine is in Ft Worth, TX which is about 15 - 25 miles from me and shows a delivery of 6/23.

mine also is coming from ft worth, tx. yesterday i was having the same problme as most people on here, at&t showed me the tracking number but fedex didnt register it yet. chcked this morning and it showed it was shipping from ft.worth. i orded from the at&t store by my house at 5:30 p.m. central time....the est. is june 23 by 3 p.m.... the only thing is i have yet to recieve an email from at&t, and my card hasnt been charged.

silroc

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2010
I called a minute ago and had a similar response. She said it hasnt shipped even though the label said the 17th. AT&T, if you screw me out of at least my 24th shipment I will b highly pissed!!!

same EXACt thing here

mine says shipped Jun 17 which is insanely early, but my tracking number is not recognized by fedex.

I ordered 15th in the morning, and i am a new customer switching from verizon.

i got an ATT email today with shipping notification.

i wonder what the june 17 dates mean........did it come from a unique location?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.