AT&T in Hershey PA

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AJMix261, Sep 16, 2009.

1. AJMix261 macrumors newbie

Does your iPhone work well in Hershey PA? How is AT&T's coverage? Been thinking about switching to iPhone/AT&T from Sprint but just not sure at this point. Thanks...

2. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

I'm in Harrisburg, PA which is just 10 minutes from Hershey and I get great service.

3. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

just head to the at&t store and check out the phones there.... see how the coverage is.

4. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

It's been my experience that once you leave Harrisburg reception is good but you can pretty much forget about 3G. Annville is 4 bars of EDGE and, last time I was in Hershey, it was the same. I recall reception being pretty weak at the Giant Center.

5. pacmantech macrumors member

I live down towards Lancaster and my reception has been good. My friends use their iPhones while working in Hershey and generally have a good experience. When I start exploring back roads in Lancaster and up towards Elizabethtown and whatnot, reception does fade between EDGE and 3G. Like most places, the closer you are to a populated area or a main highway, the better chance of having 3G.

If you travel anywhere north of Williamsport on a regular basis, AT&T has very few towers up that way.