Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brandon0214

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Both mine are out for delivery.

So i haven’t got a new phone since this 7+ is the transfer over of stuff easy? i have my phone backed up to icloud. My mom shares storage from my plan and has her own email address.
Would i just sign into icloud with my email address and than when i do her phone sign into her apple id and it’ll let us back up from icloud based on the back up that’s available on the phones?

Jayright99

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2014
Euclid, Ohio
74ACD15C-AAFD-4307-A48F-423F61202CF0.jpeg
She’s here!

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
Well it’s on the truck for delivery now. Evidently it didn’t get scanned along the way from Dallas to Beaumont.

Boyd01

Staff member
Feb 21, 2012
New Jersey Pine Barrens
Does anyone know if a signature is required? Mine is coming via FedEx
Didn't want a signature or anything from me, I was busy with chores and noticed the Fedex guy leave it by the front door, I told him "thanks" and he waved as he got back in his truck. However, my house is quite isolated in a rural area with no neighbors nearby. Might be different in an urban/suburban location.

BTW, regarding the Pro Max size, I was upgrading from a 6s Plus and had looked at the dimensions in the specs, which looked quite similar. Now that I have the phone, I laid it on top of the 6s Plus and it is basically the same. Width looks identical, the Pro Max is slightly taller (I'd say less than 1/8") and the thickness looks the same to me. I had been concerned about it being too large based on what some people were saying, but it really is basically the same size.

Reactions: yashz and gmikesell

gmikesell

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2009
Didn't want a signature or anything from me, I was busy with chores and noticed the Fedex guy leave it by the front door, I told him "thanks" and he waved as he got back in his truck. However, my house is quite isolated in a rural area with no neighbors nearby. Might be different in an urban/suburban location.
We left a small bag of snacks, soda, water, and hand sanitizer with a note of thanks. Our FedEx driver never rings our doorbell but today he did to express sincere thanks for thinking of them today. He mentioned that they have been swamped over the Xbox and Playstation deliveries over the last week and now they are going to be swamped even more with iPhones today so they're geared up to work 12-14 hour days for some time. The bag of snacks made his day. Made me happy to have something to offer them to make their day a little smoother. :)

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
We left a small bag of snacks, soda, water, and hand sanitizer with a note of thanks. Our FedEx driver never rings our doorbell but today he did to express sincere thanks for thinking of them today. He mentioned that they have been swamped over the Xbox and Playstation deliveries over the last week and now they are going to be swamped even more with iPhones today so they're geared up to work 12-14 hour days for some time. The bag of snacks made his day. Made me happy to have something to offer them to make their day a little smoother. :)
Very nice gesture on your part!

LED

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2008
AHHH, a fedex van just drove by my house and didn't stop. I got excited for a hot minute. :-(

gmikesell

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2009
For those of us who got our iPhones on the AT&T Next plan, in case you are wondering how the old phone is supposed to be returned, the "Return kit" was included in my shipping. The return label and instructions are inside and you use the original shipping box you get your iPhone in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.