Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will you purchase the iPhone 12?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonKnightDX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2013
It is that magical time of the year again! Apple is ramping up production of the next iPhone, and the announcement should be very soon! Will you be purchasing an iPhone 12 this year? Lets discuss!

JUCJ85

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Not this year, waiting for them to make a 1TB iPhone, yeah I like having my TV Shows on my iPhone(And iPad, have a 2018 1TB iPad Pro).

JUCJ85

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
1tb would amazing!!
Agreed, and was hoping it would be this year, but all leaks point to 128GB/256GB/512GB for the Pro and Pro Max, I wanted the Pro Max, love the idea of an even bigger iPhone, I have issues with nausea, and headaches, my first iPhone was a 6, I had 3 days, returned it to AT&T, got the 6+, never had a smaller screen phone since, have had a 6+, 6S+, 7+. and now my XS Max, and what's weird was I had a 4.7 Inch HTC M7 I think back then, then went to a Note 3, thought I'd be fine with a 6, nah, gave me too much issues with my stomach and head, since then, no issues with the 5.5 Inch, or 6.5 inch iPhones. My one friend prefers the smallest iPhone's, he's had pretty much every iPhone up until the 6, her went with an OG SE, now he has the 2020 SE, just can't see myself ever going back.

Reactions: compwiz1202

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Agreed, and was hoping it would be this year, but all leaks point to 128GB/256GB/512GB for the Pro and Pro Max, I wanted the Pro Max, love the idea of an even bigger iPhone, I have issues with nausea, and headaches, my first iPhone was a 6, I had 3 days, returned it to AT&T, got the 6+, never had a smaller screen phone since, have had a 6+, 6S+, 7+. and now my XS Max, and what's weird was I had a 4.7 Inch HTC M7 I think back then, then went to a Note 3, thought I'd be fine with a 6, nah, gave me too much issues with my stomach and head, since then, no issues with the 5.5 Inch, or 6.5 inch iPhones. My one friend prefers the smallest iPhone's, he's had pretty much every iPhone up until the 6, her went with an OG SE, now he has the 2020 SE, just can't see myself ever going back.
Yea only ray of hope is lately they like to pull their sneaky 4x/2x for second and third tier, so that would be 128/512/1024

Reactions: JUCJ85

circlel05

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2018
Oklahoma
Definitely trading in my Note 20 Ultra for the 12 pro max. Traded in my XS max 3 weeks ago and realized after 2 years with iOS I prefer it android.

Now I'm impatiently waiting

Lsmachado

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2018
Texas
I can’t wait! Just ordered my case and screen protector from Totallee! OMG! I just literally ordered like 45 minutes ago and just right now received an email that it’s been shipped! I just wanted to make sure that when I order my 12 Pro Max I would have everything that I need, since I know they will be very hard to come by in a few days. I’m happily amazed, lol.

Reactions: CrimsonKnightDX

CrimsonKnightDX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2013
I can’t wait! Just ordered my case and screen protector from Totallee! OMG! I just literally ordered like 45 minutes ago and just right now received an email that it’s been shipped! I just wanted to make sure that when I order my 12 Pro Max I would have everything that I need, since I know they will be very hard to come by in a few days. I’m happily amazed, lol.

I did the same thing when order previous models. Want to protected day one!

Reactions: Lsmachado
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.