Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dap1215

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
I'm not trying to start any sort of bag on att or sprint thread here, but simply want to hear what people have to say about the iPhone, and AT&T in Kansas City.

I currently have sprint and have had them for about 4 years now. So I know what to expect from their network. I have been looking at the iPhone for a year now and think that with the 3G upgrade I may just go for it. I'm just not sure about moving over to a network that I know nothing about. I am looking for people in the Kansas City area with a current iphone to give me their thoughts about AT&T in the KC area. Also if you had sprint before, how does att compare.

Hope you all can help me decide about the move over! TY :apple:

Earlet9

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2008
My brother attends Rockhurst University in Kansas City. He says Sprint is absolutely HORRIBLE. He is switching to AT&T July 11th (guess why...) because his friends up there have AT&T with iPhones and they say its good (at least better than Sprint). Hope that helps at all, good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.