AT&T is sending me 3 iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by soonbesleeping, Jun 23, 2010.

1. soonbesleeping macrumors newbie

I had trouble with the AT&T pre-order not entirely working on the 15th, but finally got an order through. Somehow, it put me down for 3 ordered. One i received today, and 2 more tomorrow. No charges on my CC as of right now, but I assume, $199 for the one I keep and add a line to my wife's account, and then full charge, $599, for the other 2? Anyone have any insight? Trying to figure if I want to put them on eBay or selling them to friends and how much I need to sell them for.

2. Lifesuxsbad macrumors regular

Lifesuxsbad

Refuse

Same thing happened to me...well I will be getting 2 iphone not 3...I called AT&T and they said to just refuse the package so that is what I am going to do.

3. bidwalj macrumors 65816

Me too. They added 2 lines instead of one like I wanted.

4. iceache macrumors newbie

Well, me too... sort of. I got one from Apple and then one from AT&T. Both were done as upgrades for 199.99 when I placed the order. So far, I have one charge from Apple but nothing from AT&T. I do have both of the phones in hand right now. I opened and activated the one from Apple while the AT&T one is still sealed. I'm not sure what to do. I don't need 2 phones and I really don't want to be charged 500.00 or 600.00 bucks for the other phone. So, no clue what to do... ugh.