AT&T listing iPhone 32 GB as a trade in option?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iRich1G, May 24, 2009.

1. iRich1G macrumors member

Saw something the other day about AT&T's Blackberry trade up program. They offer you $ towards the Blackberry, depending on the value of your old handset. One of the options for trade in is an Iphone 32 GB 3G. This item in excellent condition is worth $335. Typo? Thoughts? Surprised I haven't seen this on here yet. http://blackberrybold.tradeups.com/

2. Andruw91 macrumors regular

I've seen it on other sites like appleinsider.com. This story came out a few days ago

3. Chris Rogers macrumors 6502a

Chris Rogers

4. Andruw91 macrumors regular

5. iRich1G thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I saw it a few days ago. Havent seen it discussed on here though. Thought AT&T would've pulled it by now:confused:.

6. thekaptn macrumors newbie

hmmm.

I think this is more than just a typo. I think it listing multiple 16GB models goes with the rumor of a new 16GB version and the 32GB is just icing on the cake.

Attached Files:

7. TheMBC macrumors 6502

If you go to just http://tradeups.com and search for your product to trade, like "iPhone 3G" this comes up: "iPhone 32GB 3G - iPhone 32GB 3G" whose value could be up to $335

8. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I might like to point out that the trade up program is mostly back by Rim so unless Apple wants to do the trade up program it is not going to happen.

ATT supports the trade up program but Rim is the one paying for it.

9. JCastro macrumors 6502a

i think the point the OP is trying to get out that it lists a 32GB iPhone. Further proof that it must be coming soon.

10. fratboy macrumors regular

yeah i posted a link a few days ago on the other thread. Rogers also has a 32GB option..

do you think apple told these people to put a 32GB iphone option on.. as to kinda have a "leak" of their own?

11. Andruw91 macrumors regular

Its a site for a blackberry trade up, so I doubt Apple would want to "leak" this kind of information on a site used to get a blackberry

12. iRich1G thread starter macrumors member

My sentiments exactly :D

13. jcdDigix macrumors member

jcdDigix

14. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Just wondering but if we are seeing these carrier mistakes such as listing a 32 GB for trade in , do you all think that they may be receiving shipments of the new phones already ? Maybe stocking up for release day soon ?
    Just something ive been wondering about .